I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How did I get SO lucky?!

Today is one of those days where I have been just sitting around thinking- Why you ask? Probably because there is like 3 feet of snow outside, my car is covered, and really I have nothing else to do today (:

Have you ever just asked yourself "How did I get so lucky?"

Today, I have been asking myself this question- I have amazing friends, an amazing family, higher education, going into a major I love, etc.....

Its just a thought I had today! I love feeling this way- and truly life is going so great right now.. I have had kind of a rough month- with a lot of trials putting me to the test but ya know I can't complain. Those times truly are making me a better person and Look they only led to GREAT times..

I am thankful for everything in my life-- including those reading my blog!!! (:

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! (:

1 comment:

Followers