I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day #3

day 3- a picture of you and your friends






Top- Kelsi and I.. This girl and I go way back. She truly is an amazing person! She has been my best friend for a long time, and I dunno what I would do without her!
Middle- Bainter and I. This kid and I have been friends since we were 12, but just recently started hanging out lots again. He seriously is an inspiration to me! He is one of the strongest kids I know. He always knows how to make everyone laugh. He is so caring, and that is why I love him! :)
Middle- Lacey Lu and I. We met through friends, and ever since our first road trip together we have been best friends. She is amazing! She is always so willing to help and to listen no matter what! Thanks for everything Lace! Love you!
Bottom- Suz and I met at UVU. We were in the same math class and at the time had the same major. Ever since then we have been best friends, and she is AMAZING!!! Thanks for everything Suz, love you!!
I know I have missed adding a lot of friends on here! I just added some of the first photos I found- and I am too lazy to add more! I love all of my friends, and I am truly blessed! Thanks for everything ;)! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers