I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day #1


day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. I love to read-- When I start reading a book I won't stop until it is finished so I have to make sure I am going to have plenty of time to read all of it.

2. I love getting my nails done-- it makes me feel more like a woman haha

3. I love going to the sand dunes

4.I love my nephew-- he is the greatest thing ever!

5. I love feeling accomplished.

6. I would do anything for anybody.

7. I have a hard time holding grudges. I hate being enemies with people so instead of making things worse I always seem to let things go too easily.. This is a good/bad thing.

8. I love my life right now- I am so happy!

9. I love teaching-- field has made me realize how much I can't wait to be a teacher. I know I will love my job!

10. I love my friends!!

11. I love my family!

12. I love laughing and smiling!!! It is the absolute best!!

13. I really love hunting-- this was my first year and I truly did have a blast-- even if I did complain about all the hiking! haha

14. I love being the only girl in my family!!

15. I am grateful for all the trials and good things in my life.. I know the trials suck sometimes- but overall they have helped me be a better person & without them I wouldn't be where I am today!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am excited you are doing this little challenge!! You can bet I'll be stalking your page! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha good! at least someone will be reading it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers