I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Day #7 & #8

day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

To Be honest I can't really put a picture of everyone who has impacted my life. Really anyone that is in my life or ever has been has impacted my life.. Just a few: everyone in my family especially my parents, my friends, people I have dated, etc. They have all impacted my life so much, and have made me who I am today!





day 8- short term goals for this month and why

Some short term goals for this month was when I finished finals to have a worry free break! I have been doing pretty good at this; although, I always find something to stress about!! Also, get everything ready for the new semester which I need to do ASAP beings how there is only a week left of my break :( SADDDD DAYYYY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers