I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

4.0 BABY!

So I just thought I would do a quick post about school! This semester was my first one in the Education Program! It was so time consuming and definitely the hardest semester I have ever taken! But I LOVED EVERY SECOND! There were times when I asked myself what the heck I was doing, but deep down I really loved learning everything I did. I absolutely loved field, and I know I have chosen the right major for me!!

After all the time, effort, tears, hardwork-- it paid off! I just received my grades and they were all A's!

4.0 BABY!!! I am so excited and so proud of myself for sticking with it. 7 classes and 16 credit hours!!
i made it!!- and can't wait til next semester!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers