I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A whole bunch of days :) 18-24

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have

My dream is to graduate school and become an elementary school teacher. I am only a little than 3 semesters away from this. I will then go back for my Master's Degree in administration to hopefully become a principal someday. I hope to get married and have a family someday as well! I hope to have a healthy, happy life and love every minute of it! :) Also, someday I will go through the temple with my husband. I believe in an eternal family, and I will make sure I get it :)


day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them

The only nicknames I really have are "Criss" and "Crissa Lee" but that is just because of my name. A couple people from high school call me "Stars" but that is just because an inside joke of a pick up line lol!

day 20- someone you love

Sheesh, I love a lot of people. I love my family, friends, my boyfriend- Dustin, and of course his family. I am so blessed with the people in my life. I would be lost without them. So thanks to all of them.!

day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy

Look at the top of my blog. This picture makes me happy! Dustin is a really great guy, and I honestly couldn't ask for a better boyfriend!

day 22- what makes you different from everyone else

Goodness I don't know. A lot of things make me different from everyone else!

day 23- something you crave for a lot

COLDSTONE :) and pepsi.. haha

day 24- your last five facebook status'

holy cow! nothing like some intense reading this semester.. (mind you, TEXT-BOOK reading-- BOO!)

can't help but smile! life's good (:

‎(:

‎(without sounding selfish) in the end, it truly comes down to what is best for YOU! you can't always live your life for other people,, and even if your decisions hurt some people around you, you have to do what is going to make YOU happy (:

Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions

1 comment:

  1. Love day 18! Good goals and yes you do have an amazing boyfriend thats thinks the same of you:) Cute blog pic to btw

    ReplyDelete

Followers