I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 25-30 :)

day 25- what I would find in your bag

You Would find: gum, tampons (of course), my wallet, keys, chapstick, lip gloss, and that is about it :)

day 26- what do you think about your friends

I love all of my friends. I have stayed close with a few people from high school which I really enjoy, and I have made new friends along the way. My friends really are the best and like I have said before I got blessed with great people in my life. :)

day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge

I started doing this because a lot of my friends were doing it on their blogs, and I thought it would be pretty fun! I have enjoyed it.. but some of the things are kind of dumb :)

day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?


I think that the only real thing that has changed on my physical appearance is my hair. It has gotten way longer and it is a different color. My attitude has changed a lot since last year, and it has been a really great change. I am so much happier, and I LOVE IT!

Last year..... &....This year




day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
To be honest within the past couple of months I have learned so much about myself, and how to make myself a better person. The last few months have been pretty tough: my great grandma passed away, my little brothers' dad passed away, some other things in my personal life went wrong. It really has been a roller coaster, but I tell you what it has sure made me a stronger person. I have changed a lot in the past couple of months for the better I feel like. It was like I was always complaining about something. I realized after a few things happened that I needed to change my attitude or else I was going to be miserable my whole life. I decided that I needed to start being happier, and realize the good things in my life before they all passed me by. I am so glad that I was a "big enough person" to admit my fault and work towards changing it because so many good things have came from this change. Also, I have learned that I was so worried about trying to make everyone else happy and pleased around me that I wasn't making myself very happy. I know in life we tend to live it for other people, but sometimes we need to make ourselves happy. I am glad that I have made some better decisions to make myself happy :)... But I have to balance it out because I don't want to get so wrapped up in my own life that I forget about everything else important :)


day 30- your favorite song
To be honest I do not have one favorite song.. I have way too many to name, and I listen to a variety of music :)

4 comments:

  1. Loved the last post...It's what I need to do too:) Your such an amazing person Crissa! Love yooouuu:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STACEY! :) thanks, I think you a pretty amazing yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers