I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 11-14

day 14- a picture of you and your family
This is sad to say- but we have never done family pics. So i will post some of me and everyone that I have on my computer. (they posted at the top so I just left day 14 up here, I know it is out of order.









day 11- another picture of you and your friends
KELSI SUE AND I


day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
I Found out about blogger because of everyone on my facebook always posting about their blogs and stuff, so I decided I would get one because I deleted facebook for a couple of months. But I still wanted people and myself up to date on my life. (:


day 13- a letter to someone
EH- I don't really want to do this one.. I will count the post about my dad as a letter to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers