I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Life (:

Well I figured it was time for a regular post from me! I haven't really been up to much lately, just school and homework. Things have been going pretty well this semester so far. Except for the reading is SO intense this semester, we are reading 400+ pages a week for all six classes combined so it is CRAZZZY! But O well I will survive I am sure. Other then school my life is pretty boring! I hang out with Dustin and my family as much as possible, but it is mainly just on the weekends! It is so nice to go down and see them. I feel like I get a little bit of a break!
On Feb. 25th I will have an interview for an intership in Nebo School District. We will find out that night whether we received the internship or not. I am really nervous!! If we receive the internship I will go to school full-time through the summer and start teaching my VERY OWN class this August. If I do not receive the intership I will just have two more semesters after this one, and will graduate in Spring of next year. It is crazy that it is so close now. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Here are some recent pictures of everything :)
YAY! I love this boy soo much :) He's the best!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for the light at the end of the tunnel!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!! I love all the creepers in the background of the pics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for the light :) HAHA thanks Stace!!!

    Thanks Meg!! I miss you, hope all is well.. I know the creepers are great huh hahah

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow crissa lee...
    sure has been for freakin ever. I was talkin to brit the other day and she said you and kels wanted to bust out some stunts... I am so down I miss you girls. ps your freakin awesome going to school you little teacher you.
    loves and kisses...muah

    ReplyDelete

Followers