I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Sunday, August 1, 2010

i LIKE it.. i LOVE it.. i WANT some more of HIM! (:

July 30th-- Dustin, Sam, Amanda, and I went to TIM McGRAW! Dustin and I drove up together to Highland to meet Sam and Amanda at their house. We left Sam and Amanda's at about 5:00 to head up to the Usana Ampitheatre. I was SOOO excited to see Love & Theft, Lady Antebellum, and of course TIMMY! (: I told Dustin like 1.3 million times before we got up there how HOT Tim was, and I think any lady would agree with me haha. Dustin said that all I kept doing the whole concert was salivating over Tim (that's not true.. I was only salivating like 98% of the time..he likes to exaggerate)! We got to Usana around 6:45 grabbed a couple drinks, (of course Amanda and I bought us some Tim shirts) , and then we went and found our seats. We had really awesome seats I thought! Even though some people in front of us would not sit down.. Still.. it was such an awesome concert. Ladies were throwing their bras to Tim.. It was kind of weird lol. But Tim was so sweet and grabbed two little girls on stage and danced with them! It was soo awesome.. I was wishing I was one of those girls pretty bad haha! After the concert was over it took us like 2 HOURS to get home. Parking at the Usana is ridiculous, but still it was fun. We seen some crazy things waiting in that parking lot to get out! Like some random girl just throwing her phone in the gravel, don't worry it broke into like 5 pieces.. Yep. Pretty sure that didn't make it work haha! but anyways Thanks Dustin, Amanda and Sam for an awesome time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers