I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Sunday, August 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAIN MAN!




I have to post a birthday shout-out to my main man-- Kellon, my nephew! I love him soooo much, and he turned three today! Happy birthday buddy! I love you!

It was so funny, because we celebrated Kellon's birthday last week at Yuba. Well today I called Kellon this morning to wish him happy birthday, and he didn't believe it was his birthday "AGAIN"!
Phone call--
Me: Happy birthday bud! I love you!
Kellon: No its not my birfday Sissa (crissa). My birfday is all dawn! (gone) LUHH YOU!

He was getting so upset because he knew we celebrated it last week, so he was confused on how it could be his birthday two weeks in a row! He is soo funny.. (: I love that little boy more than life itself! I cannot believe he is three. It seems like yesterday we were in the delivery room waiting for him to born! I honestly do not know what I would do without him. Thanks Chase and Alice for bringing such a beautiful boy into this world. Love you all!
For his birthday I got him a little golf set. He loves to dolf (golf)... He always is asking his daddy to "doe dolfing".... And he always says "i need my dolf tees".. He is such a great little golfer already and even knows everything about it (almost!)
Love you little buddy! Here are some pictures (up above and below) of me and Kellon over the past couple of years.. We are best friends.. He'll even tell ya (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers