I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Saturday, March 19, 2011

ENGAGED!


This is the shirt his nephew was wearing!! SOO CUTE!



(the picture doesn't do it justice! It is beautiful :) )


Crazy to say I am engaged:), but it is the best feeling in the world!. It happened today, March 19th :) We went up to the Provo Temple and were standing by the fountains. Not gonna lie, I knew Dustin had been sneaky all day.. But I honestly had no idea what was going on. While we were standing there I seen Lexi (Dustin's Sister-in-law) come up to the left side of us. I was thinking at this point WTH is going on.. I turned around and up the stairs was walking Dustin's two nephews, Trevor and Trey. They had flowers, a gift bag, and balloons. I looked at Trey's shirt and it said "Will you Marry Dustin?" I couldn't believe it! The ring was in the gift bag so Dustin took it out, got down on one knee, and asked me to marry him :) It was the best day EVER! I am sooo excited to spend the rest of my life with the person I love more than anything. He truly is the best guy in the world, and he treats me so GREAT! I am so thankful for Dustin's family spending time planning this great day! It was so amazing, and a day that I will never EVER forget :) I will post pictures when I get them from Lexi!!!




WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :):)

12 comments:

  1. SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! Congratulations.. the ring is gorgeous! I'm so excited for you.. YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I have chills:) The ring is absolutely GORGEOUS and I am so happy for you!!! Love you, Crissa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS STACEY!!!! :):)

    THANKS TINA!! It is sooo exciting. He did a great job on the rind too!! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crissa Lee! I'm so happy for you. It feels good to find that person you wanna be with forever! Best feeling in the world, congrats girly I love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS ASH!!!! I am happy for you and Russ too!! It is a way good feeling!! Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I want to see that rock in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS!! I will come show you soon!!! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh look at you getting all grown up and getting married! Congratulations, dear! You deserve it! Your ring is gorgeous and I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. THANKS MAL :) haha I know crazy I am getting married, but very exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome! I am so happy for you! Congratulations. Sorry I won't be able to make it to the wedding in person. Please post pics so I can witness it via your blog. Good Luck with the plans.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Kel! It is alright I understand. i will post pics! ;) thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey girl it was so good to see you! I miss you guys a whole bunch:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers