I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful!

Lately I have been reading so many facebook posts and blog posts about what people are thankful for! I thought it would be fun to do a little post to say things that I am thankful for:
  • My Family- honestly without their love & support I would be nowhere today! (of course I have to give a shout out to my main little man-Kellon! Love you buddy)
  • My AMAZING boyfriend, Dustin- I love him so much! He is honestly the greatest! Lately has been a crazy time in both of our lives, but yet he still puts up with me :) I couldn't thank him enough for sticking by me! He gives me so much hope- and makes me a better person everyday! I love you Dustin!
  • School- no matter how tired I am of school right now I am so thankful to have an opportunity for a higher education! I cannot wait until I am graduated!

  • My sixth grade class in field- honestly these kids are so awesome! They are great kids, and they make me so excited to become a teacher!

  • Dustin's family- Even though it has been awhile since I have seen everybody they are always so welcoming towards me! They are so nice and loving! They honestly have a great family, and they are so caring! Plus gotta love the little ones- Trev, Macie, Trey, and Ry! :)
These are just a few things that I am thankful for! I am thankful for so much more, but it would take all day to post this! I cannot wait until Thanksgiving, and then after Thanksgiving there is only a couple more weeks left of school. I cannot believe I will only have 3 more semesters! CRAZZZZZZZY!


Life has been crazy and I have not posted in OHHH SOOO LONG! SO here is a little run down. Well deer and elk hunt were unsuccessful this year! Although, I did not fill my tags I had an absolute blast going out hunting with Dustin and my Step-dad Heath! It really was such an awesome experience. Thanks guys! Hopefully I will fill my tags next year! I did; however, draw out for a cougar tag! I cannot wait for this hunt! Hopefully it is successful!

I have been doing my field experience in the 6th grade all this month of Novemeber. This week my partner and I actually got to teach the children our own lesson plans! It has sure been an adventure, but all of our lessons have turned out GREAT! I know everyday when I go into that classroom that I chose the right major! I absolutely love it!

Anyways, I hope everyone has a FANTASTIC Thanksgiving! :) Happy Holidays!




2 comments:

  1. Dang straight its been too long since you posted!! I'm so happy to hear that Dustin finally "made the cut"! You deserve the best!! We should get together for lunch or something soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES way too long huh! I am sorry about your last post:( so sad! We really do need to get together! Cause he "made the cut" quite awhile ago hahaha-- so this calls for catching up! Miss ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers