I loved you then, I love you now, Always have, Always Will

Thursday, June 24, 2010

BACKSTREET'S BACK... ALRIGHT! (:

Yesterday was my FIRST day of Summer OFFICIALLY! I finished my math class finally. Yes, no more UVU math! I cannot believe that I am officially done with all my Pre-Reqs and now I am going to start actually working towards my career in the Fall! Ps.. for all of you that care haha I got a B+ in my math class! I was super STOKED!.. Anyways....... My Summer could not have started off better. Dustin and I got to go to the BACKSTREET BOYS Concert & Can I just say it was probably thee best concert I have ever been to! I could not believe how Amazing they are at entertaining!!! I absolutely loved it & not to mention they sang all of their old songs from when I was like 12, so I knew basically all the songs.. You bet your boots I sang right along with them! I remember being so young and listening to them. My friends and I would always make up dances to their songs. Nick and Brian are my favorite BSB boys by far.. But Howie is right behind them. For being around 35 the boys are hot as ever.. and yes they can still BUST A MOVE haha! I LOVED THE CONCERT! I think that Dustin probably thought I was crazy because I was loving every minute of it.. I know that I had Perma-Grin! Thanks Dustin for a great time! (:


This is me wearing my BSB Tour '10 Shirt! :) I am cheesin'.. I was excited.. and I am not afraid to admit it!!!









I took SO many pictures.. Here are a few. The other ones are just of the boys singing.. I will post a few more of them! But here is just a little taste of the HEAVEN! (:

3 comments:

  1. How fun is that?!?! I think a Backstreet Boys Concert would be fun! Why isn't Dustin rockin a Backstreet Boys shirt??? :) I am glad you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun Amanda! I loved every second of it.. Haha I think that he was too embarassed.. I was just proud he even attended lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cheesy shirt picture!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers